has achieved a FutureLearn Award for the following program
This program answered questions such as 'What is culture?', 'How does it develop?' and 'How is it affected by diversity and heritage?' with a set of courses that covered everything from European identities, to the impact of diversity on cities, to how cultures can become brands. It examined the concept of 'culture' by exploring practices, at local, national and transnational level. Learners also worked on case studies to illustrate how culture and cultural diversity more specifically can offer innovative solutions to many challenges.
Certificates of Achievement
Certificates of Achievement for the courses on this program:
By completing all three courses in this program you will:
- Find out how cultural heritage policy changed in the past 20 years, and what today are the main stakeholders and key issues at stake
- Explore the challenges and opportunities that cultural diversity brings for heritage creation and preservation
- Find out more about the governance of heritage in cities
- Learn about successful experiments of cities that used their cultural heritage for creating jobs, improving social cohesion and attracting visitors
- Learn about the challenges that contested or difficult heritage poses to many cities and how they can be addressed
The person named on this award has completed the activities in the transcript above. Read more about FutureLearn Awards and the effort required to become eligible on our FAQ page.
This learner has not verified their identity. This certificate does not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from European University Institute (EUI).
European University Institute (EUI) program