Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
British Council and Study UK
This course developed your knowledge of UK education, the UK as a study destination and the benefits of Study UK.
3 weeks, 3 hours per week
Global Head of Higher Education
- Identify the main aspects of UK education and quality assurance
- Collaborate with and learn from peers by engaging with communities of practice
- Explore key resources for counselling students
- Identify aspects of your professional practice to develop
- Explore key areas of ethical conduct for agents, advisors and counsellors
- Demonstrate understanding of specialist entry applications
- Understanding the benefits of study in the UK
- Learning why students choose the UK
- Defining the skills, knowledge and responsibilities needed to get students onto the right course
- Understanding how UK institutions support learners
- Exploring the resources available to support agents, counsellors and advisers
Issued on 3rd May 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: