Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored the atmospheric composition of planets in our solar system, the science of space exploration and the conditions required for planets to sustain life.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
Dr Julia H. Lehman
University Academic Fellow
University of Leeds
- Explore the diversity of planetary atmospheres across the solar system.
- Investigate what scientific data on the composition of planetary atmospheres can be gathered from Earth and from space probes.
- Reflect on the search for habitable planets.
- Assess how the science of planetary atmospheres is presented in the media.
- Planetary observation using active and passive space missions.
- How scientists analyse the composition of planetary atmospheres.
- How atmospheres are created and evolve.
- The factors needed to support life.
- The search for habitable planets outside our solar system.
Issued on 25th May 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: