Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored how technology could best be used to support children and young people with autism spectrum disorder and intellectual disability and introduced ways of identifying the specific skills and needs of individuals so that the most appropriate technologies could be used.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
University of Bath
- Explore the nature of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Intellectual Disability (ID)
- Discuss how technology can best support children with ASD/ID
- Identify the most appropriate technology to support children with ASD/ID
- Assess the needs of children with ASD/ID using the SMART-ASD app
- What is ASD and Intellectual (or learning) Disability (ID)?
- How can technology best support children with ASD and ID?
- How to choose the most appropriate technology to support children with ASD and ID.
- SMART-ASD: Matching autistic people with technology – how recommendations can be made, specific to each child.
Issued on 8th May 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: