Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored these changes in depth and assessed what they may mean for teams, groups and the employment relationship, as well as the impact they may have on employee engagement and motivation. The course also reflected on methods that may help organisations to sustain employee motivation and engagement in the future.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Senior Lecturer in Business and Occupational Psychology
- Explore the key changes affecting today’s organisations
- Discover what these changes mean for teams, groups and the employment relationship
- Discuss how these changes will impact on employee engagement and motivation in the future
- Explore methods which may help organisations to sustain employee motivation and engagement in the future
- Explain your understanding of employee motivation and engagement at an applied level through the application of theory and practice to a case study and the development of a business report
- The key changes affecting today’s organisations
- Recommendations for future management strategies
- Sustaining employee motivation and engagement
Issued on 25th August 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: