Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored the basic concepts of the Python programming language and how its libraries can be used for data analytics applications. Topics included advanced data analytics and basic semantics, functions, and data structures. It highlighted the essential operations and functions of Pandas, a data analysis library, and Seaborn, a data visualisation library, and provided opportunities for learners to apply their skills through practical scenario-based activities.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
VP Content & Learning
- Apply the basic elements of the Python language for data analytics.
- Apply advanced data operations using the Python package: Pandas.
- Demonstrate data ingestion and data wrangling operations in Pandas.
- Develop, enhance, and customise data visualisations using the Python plotting library: Seaborn.
- Advanced data analytics
- Basics of Python programming language
- Introduction to Python’s data analytics library: Pandas
- Introduction to Python’s data visualisation library: Seaborn
Issued on 15th November 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: