Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Digital technology touches almost every aspect of our lives, including work. This course explored the meaning of digital, how it has changed the way we work and how to build or grow a career in the digital age. It provided an overview of the different career paths available, highlighting the key skills that are more important today than ever before, in order to thrive in this digital environment.
2 weeks, 1 hour per week
- Describe what the term ‘digital’ means and explain why digital skills will be more important than ever in the future
- Explain how the world of work is changing and how digital technologies are driving that change
- Identify opportunities to promote yourself or your business online
- Demonstrate your skills to attract the employer of your choice
- Identify key information in a job advert and plan how best to apply for a job
- The meaning of ‘digital’
- Introduction to key digital technologies that are impacting the way we work
- Changing workplace dynamics due to digital technologies
- Considerations around digital strategy when promoting your business
- Key skills required in a digital age
- Ways of showcasing your skills to attract employers
Issued on 28th July 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: