Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
The Open University and The Open University Business School
This online course provided the basic skills to manage all the phases of the project lifecycle effectively, using the most appropriate methods and tools.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
The Open University
- Describe the main aspects of each phase of the project lifecycle
- Apply principles and techniques of effective project management
- Identify models and templates to assist project management
- Develop time management, prioritisation, communication, and team management skills
- Project management definition
- Project lifecycle
- Initiation phase: scope and objectives definition, project stakeholders analysis
- Planning phase: Work Breakdown Structure, Gantt diagram, project budget, project team creation, project risk assessment, the Critical Path Method
- Execution phase: kick-off meeting, project monitoring and control, project team meetings, earned value analysis, project team motivation, evaluation and incentives
- Closure phase: project review and learning from closed projects
Issued on 20th May 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: