Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
There are hundreds of mobile applications for people living with cancer, how do they benefit patients? Can wearable devices promote healthier lifestyles in patients with cancer? How new patient-centric technologies can help clinical research in cancer? What are the barriers for developing disruptive innovations in this domain?
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
Associate Professor of Graduate Institute of Biomedical Informatics
Taipei Medical University
- Identify the real problems encountered by patients with cancer.
- Explore new technologies for the management of patients living with cancer.
- Evaluate devices, clinical trials or qualitative studies in digital health for cancer.
- Engage better digital health innovations.
- Digital health technologies
- Patient advocacy
- Mind-Body connections
- Gamification for Health Promotion in patients with cancer
- Wearable technologies
In cooperation with the researchers of the European Project CATCH, this online course will cover all those topics.
Issued on 16th December 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: