Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
In this short course, details of specific case studies in nutrition would be revealed by professors of TMU. Learners could gain insights on how some nutrient deficiency can lead to health-related problems, including cancer and micronutrient deficiency, such as iron or fish oil. It also covered the use of supplements and healthy eating for disease prevention or weight control.
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
Professor of Food Safety
Taipei Medical University
- Describe the relationship between diet and health-related diseases.
- Explain the importance of healthy diet and nutrition in disease prevention.
- Summarise the mechanism of diet for weight management.
- How some nutrient deficiency can lead to health-related problems
- Relationship between cancer and micronutrient deficiency, such as iron or fish oil.
- The use of supplements and healthy eating for disease prevention or weight control.
Issued on 25th July 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: