Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
With the rise of artificial intelligence and machine learning, ethics has come to the forefront of the conversation in IT and computer sciences. Through this course we explore the history of ethics as it relates to IT professionals, and the impact of an ethical approach to IT.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
Dr. Yeslam Al-Saggaf
Associate Professor of Information Technology
Charles Sturt University
- Apply an ethical theory to a moral dilemma involving a computing professional.
- Identify ethical problems and assess their implications from the perspective of the Australian Computer Society Code of Professional Conduct.
- Evaluate solutions to ethical problems and make a recommendation for the best course of action.
- Week 1: Ethics in Computing
- Week 2: Professionalism in computing
- Week 3: Ethical Analysis
Issued on 26th August 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: