Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored what consumer psychology meant and how it related to the rise of a consumer society. It explained basic marketing concepts and how these concepts affect the relationship between customers and the companies. It reflected on how consumer psychology impacts the decisions you make everyday.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Lecturer in Occupational and Business Psychology
- Describe consumer psychology
- Assess the importance of consumer psychology
- Explain how consumer psychology grew in parallel with the consumer society
- Distinguish between consumer psychology, consumer behaviour and marketing
- Describe consumer-oriented marketing
- Apply the concepts of market segmentation and product positioning
- Describe the process of consumer decision making
- Explain the product lifecycle
- What is consumer psychology?
- Consumer psychology and the consumer society
- Consumer-oriented marketing
- Consumer choice and decision making
Issued on 14th March 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: