Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
The course also touched upon aspects of accountability, image retouching and representation of all people in fashion media as well as the emergence of more diverse fashion brands and the labour rights of those that work in the fashion industry.
3 weeks, 3 hours per week
Director of Postgraduate, Professional and Online Programmes
Condé Nast College
- Demonstrate an introductory understanding of the complex nature of ethics and diversity issues in the fashion industry.
- Develop independent views and thoughts on ethics and diversity in the fashion industry.
- Interpret insights into movements and consumer behaviours related to ethics and diversity in fashion communication.
- Ethics & Diversity Issues in the Fashion Industry
- Consumer Behaviour
- Current Movements Surrounding Ethics & Diversity
- Sustainability Practices for Luxury Brands
Issued on 1st April 2023
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: