Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Learners identified OD theories, models, and research to reinforce their approach to organisational development. Learners also looked at how they can use different types data to inform their OD processes. They also learned about the ‘use of self’ and the importance of focusing on self-knowledge and personal development to improve their organisational development work.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
Assistant Director of Organisation Development
OD Capability Development Lead, NHS England and Improvement
- Discuss the definitions and applications of OD
- Explain the role OD plays in delivering successful organisational outcomes
- Identify areas of OD theories and models and research in more detail
- Reflect on the importance of self in OD practice
- Describe the impact OD can make on staff, customers/clients and the organisation
- Definitions and applications of OD
- The role OD plays in delivering successful organisational outcomes
- OD theories and models
- The importance of self in OD practice
- The impact OD can make on staff, customers/clients and the organisation
Issued on 5th December 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: