Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course examined the relationship between fashion and society, and supported learners to use fashion activism to challenge social injustice. The course was supported by fashion practitioners, world-leading researchers, as well as insights from fellow fashion and sustainability makers and doers from around the world.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
Professor of Fashion Design for Sustainability
London College of Fashion
- Identify social injustice in fashion from intersectional perspectives
- Explore ideas of power and change
- Engage with historical and contemporary fashion activism that challenges social injustice in fashion
- Practice design thinking to develop, prototype, evaluate and communicate fashion activism that can challenge social injustice
- Fashion and Society
- Social Justice, Power and Change
- Activism and Fashion
- How will we use fashion activism to challenge social injustice?
Issued on 14th April 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: