This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Create a Social Media Marketing Campaign
University of Leeds and Institute of Coding
Organisations of all sizes and industries have brought social media to the heart of their marketing, communication and customer support. The challenge is knowing how to create effective two-way communication between your organisation and your audience. On this course, you have discovered how to create and measure the success of a social media marketing campaign. You've explored how companies use digital marketing and learned what goes into planning and running a successful campaign.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Describe a social media strategy and its components
- Identify a target audience and how to reach them
- Describe the difference between paid and organic reach
- Evaluate appropriate metrics for a successful campaign
- Explain the role of timelines in a social media marketing campaign
- Produce a strategy and sample content for a social media marketing campaign
- Discover the components that make up a social media campaign
- Identify the strengths and drawbacks of the different social media platforms
- Create and measure the success of a social media marketing campaign
- Explore how to identify the target audience through the use of personas
- Explore the difference between paid and organic social media marketing
Issued on 17th October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: