Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored why social media is so important for businesses today and how it can be used to establish and build brand presence. It outlined the key steps involved in promoting a brand through social media, including setting and tracking campaign objectives. Other topics covered included how to identify your target audience and the right channels, how to create engaging content, and how to manage your presence online.
2 weeks, 1 hour per week
Managing Director for UKI Responsible Business & Citizenship
- Explain what Social Media is
- Describe how it can be used to build a brand
- Explain what target groups are
- Identify social media channels
- Explain tips for messaging
- Describe the role of a Social Media Manager
- Identify Social Media Management tools
- What is social media?
- Target groups
- Social media channels
- Managing your social media presence
- Social media management tools
- Social media top tips
- The importance of performance measurement
- Social media listening
In association with
Issued on 29th August 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: