Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course provided the learner with the knowledge they need to understand their obligations under the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. They have developed their understanding of inclusive education by considering different models and approaches they can use when implementing inclusive education.
2 weeks, 1 hour per week
Professor Linda Graham
School of Early Childhood and Inclusive Education
Queensland University of Technology
- Explain the history of inclusive education
- Compare integration, special education and inclusive education
- Describe educators’ obligations under the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- Apply inclusive language
- Explain the social model of disability and universal design principles
- What is inclusive education?
- Concepts that underpin inclusion
- Inclusive education in context
Issued on 9th December 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: