Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course introduced well-known educational perspectives on how students approach learning and explored quality teaching. It covered the process of peer review, academic integrity, and changing nature of teaching and learning in online and physical contexts.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
Professor, Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor (Education)
Academic Developer, Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor (Education)
- Describe your own experiences, from the perspectives of being a learner, an educational designer or teacher with reference to current theories of learning
- Discuss the relevance of established theories about learning and teaching to your practice
- Identify issues and strategies which impact on student learning including the role of assessment and feedback
- Demonstrate your understanding of student learning by applying established theories to your context
- Student approaches to learning
- Learning from experience through critical reflection
- Perspectives on teaching
- Teaching strategies in the face-to-face context
- Online and blended learning
- Assessment and feedback
- Academic integrity
- The peer review process
Issued on 17th January 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: