Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Running a successful online business often requires a working knowledge of web analytics. This course explored the basics of analytics and why they are important for business. It identified the different types of analytics, including descriptive, diagnostic and prescriptive, and described the various web analytics processes and metrics used to measure online success. It also provided a five step guide on how to create and apply a measurement plan.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
average test score
- Describe what analytics is
- Explain why analytics is important for business
- Identify the different types of analytics including descriptive, diagnostic and prescriptive
- Describe the various web analytics processes and metrics used to measure online success
- Describe the segmentation process and explain why it is a useful analytical technique
- Identify the challenges faced by businesses in getting the right data
- Describe what Google Analytics is and explain why it is a useful tool
Week 1 - Introductory analytics
Explore different types of analytics and why they are important for business
Review the processes, including measuring objectives and outcomes, to continually improve your product or business
Week 2 - Techniques
- Define segmentation and benchmarking
- Explore five steps to creating a measurement plan
- Learn to apply analytics by looking at some challenges for businesses
- Practise how to start using Google Analytics
Issued on 4th February 2018
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from Accenture.
Free online course: