Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored the different aspects of developing useful health tools. Learners studied why current digital health tools often fail and how to create digital health products that experts can recommend, and that seniors and family caregivers will find beneficial.
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
Shabbir Syed Abdul
Assistant Professor of Graduate Institute of Biomedical Informatics
Taipei Medical University
- Describe difficulties while aging
- Explore the technologies that could promote healthy aging
- Improve understanding of new technologies related to personal health
- Introduction to geriatric care
- Knowing the real problems while ageing and how to participate
- Introduction to health technologies (Internet of Things)
- Learn about developing useful health tools
Issued on 6th September 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: