- Explain what leadership means
- Investigate leader role models and what they represent
- Explore how you and others around you use personal power
- Investigate the effect that individual differences have on leadership
- Identify how leadership thinking has changed over the years
This thought provoking course will help to discover more about yourself and others as we explore:
- why leadership is different to management
- what effective leadership is
- what types of power are needed to be a leader
- how you can influence other people at work
- how individual differences shape the way people see leadership
Issued on 6th March 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: