Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course is about learning human anatomy. Understanding human anatomy is essential if one is to understand how the body works and is foundational to countless professions.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
Dr. Kelly Linden
Sub Dean Learning and Teaching, Faculty of Science
Charles Sturt University
- Explore fundamental anatomical terminology and the anatomical position
- Describe the positions and movements of anatomical structures using anatomical terminology
- Identify and classify major anatomical structures of the upper limb
- Describe the relationship between structures of the upper limb and joint motion
- Anatomical terminology – Regions, planes, directional terms and movements
- Structures and landmarks of the upper limb bones
- Attachments and actions of the upper limb skeletal muscles
Issued on 6th July 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: