Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course helped teachers gain practical tools and theoretical insights to assist dyslexic students in learning additional languages.
4 weeks, 4 hours per week
Professor in Second Language Acquisition
- Demonstrate an understanding of dyslexia and other learning difficulties and their effects on learning additional languages
- Assess the needs of students with dyslexia and other learning difficulties when learning another language
- Evaluate resources used in teaching languages to students with dyslexia and other learning difficulties
- Design language teaching tasks for students with dyslexia and other learning difficulties
- Apply inclusive language teaching practices in their contexts
- The nature of dyslexia and associated learning difficulties
- The effect of dyslexia and learning difficulties on the learning of additional languages
- Inclusion in the language classroom
- Using technology to assist dyslexic language learners
- Specific tasks and techniques in teaching languages to students with dyslexia
Issued on 26th May 2017
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: