Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored some key moments of American history, examining the country's domestic history and foreign relations. The topics covered in the course included the Civil War, Reconstruction, segregation, and US expansion and foreign policy into the 19th century.
3 weeks, 3 hours per week
The University of Newcastle Australia
- Articulate core knowledge of American history in the period since the Civil War, encompassing themes, events, movements, and people from 1865-1919.
- Critically analyse interpretations of America’s past, and the primary source documentation that underpins them.
- Communicate clear and concise arguments in written forms that address issues in American history during this period.
- Industrialisation, immigration, and urbanisation in the post-Civil War period
- Race relations from 1865-1919
- American foreign policy since the late nineteenth century
Issued on 21st March 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: