Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Business Problems and Software Solutions
This online course explored how to overcome real-world business challenges with software solutions. Learners examined the importance of software in solving real-world business problems by looking at systems analysis and how it can be used to identify the root causes of business problems.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Dr Thanh Nugyen
- Explore business domains and identify causes of pain for customers
- Apply modelling techniques to refine the requirements of a system
- Identify and describe the various types of software requirements
- Explain the role of requirements analysis in software projects
- business and requirements analysis
- determining system boundaries
- modelling requirements
Issued on 30th June 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: