Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored what the creative industries are, and the ways they’re being changed by AI. Learners on the course identified the latest developments in machine learning, as well as the skills needed to get ahead in creative computing.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
UAL Creative Computing Institute
- Describe how the creative industries are using AI and machine learning at a basic level.
- Compare different types of machine learning and AI approaches that are used in the creative industries.
- Debate the potential of AI to create new media.
- Summarise deep learning and its application to creative industries.
- Explain how AI systems are developed.
- Identify the skills required to work in creative AI.
- What AI in the creative industries actually looks like
- What skills you need in order to work in the creative industries using AI
- How you can go about getting these skills in order to develop your career
Issued on 17th May 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: