Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course also touched upon what the future might be for fashion media and how fashion brands will continue to work with influencers to engage their audiences both old and new.
3 weeks, 3 hours per week
Director of Postgraduate, Professional and Online Programmes
Condé Nast College
- Develop an introductory understanding of the digital media methods and strategies utilised by fashion brands.
- Investigate how fashion brands create storytelling through digital media.
- Reflect on how digital media campaigns are created for fashion brands.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and Branding Strategies
- Evolution of Content Creation for Fashion Brands
- An Overview of Digital Storytelling
- Social Media Strategy and the Role of Influencers for Fashion Brands
Issued on 13th May 2023
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: