Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
University of Dundee and SISCC
This course explored what inequalities are and how they can be reduced through health and social care.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
Dr Elaine Lee
Associate Dean International/Higher Degrees Lead, School of Nursing and Health Sciences
University of Dundee
- Describe what is meant by health and social inequalities
- Discuss the factors that lead to inequalities in their broadest sense
- Explore the ways in which equity can be achieved through targeted improvement approaches
- Apply learning from the examples discussed, in order to reduce inequalities, regardless of context
- Causes and consequences of inequality
- Reducing inequalities through health promotion for children and families
- Regional approaches to inequality in vulnerable populations
- Collaborative approaches to reducing poverty-related inequality
Issued on 17th January 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: