Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored promising strategies in international aid related to agriculture, governance and rule of law, public health and poverty reduction.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
Linda Therese Aasgaard Johnsen
Head of Department for Educational Technology
University of Oslo
- Gain ability to examine interventions critically, while recognizing how successful development strategies can be applied in a broad range of international contexts
- Explore how to better understand what works, how and why in relation to global and national development programmes and anti-poverty interventions
- Reflect on the impact of specific development programmes and projects at reducing poverty
- Core concepts in development theory
- Poverty reduction and income inequality
- Food security and agriculture
- Global governance and international cooperation
- Human rights and development
- Good governance, rule of law and state building
- Public participation and civil society
- Successful cases of national and international development initiatives
Issued on 17th January 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: