Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explores and analyzes the key concepts for designing a social business.
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
Vicedean Faculty of Economic and Business Science
Pompeu Fabra University Barcelona
- Explore the key concepts for designing a Social Business
- Demonstrate real examples of Social Business
- Describe concepts related with Social Business: social needs, business opportunities and theory of change
- Explore ideas to develop your own Social Business
- Explain what is a Social Business?
- Definition of Social Economy
- Difference between Social Enterprise and Social Business
- Volume and benefits of the social economy
- Social needs and human capabilities
- Human capabilities classification
- Theory of change and social enterprises
- The importance of measuring social impact
- Measuring impact: areas of impact and depth of analysis
- The Canvas Tool for social business
Issued on 23rd May 2017
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from Pompeu Fabra University Barcelona.
Free online course: