This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course provided insight into the domain of eHealth, described methods to develop eHealth, and explained theories that enable behaviour change and facilitate implementation. This course addressed the development and use in practice of eHealth technologies by means of a variety of case studies, assignments and examples. The perspectives of eHealth developers, patients, healthcare professionals and people who want to improve and maintain their health and wellbeing are accounted for.
6 weeks, 3 hours per week
Assistant Professor eHealth
University of Twente
Lisette van Gemert-Pijnen
Professor Persuasive Health Technology
University of Twente
average test score
- Explain the term eHealth, give examples of possible forms of eHealth, and identify possible benefits and barriers
- Apply and recognize theoretical principles from Human Centred Design, behaviour change theory and the Persuasive Systems Design Model when designing an eHealth technology
- Identify the most important principles and theories from eHealth implementation and recognize implementation methods
- Describe how the phases and principles of the CeHRes Roadmap are used in the development of eHealth technologies
- Explain the rationale behind formative and summative evaluation and recognize methods from both forms of evaluation
- Meaning and application of eHealth
- Different domains of eHealth
- Human Centered Design
- Usability testing
- Values and requirements
- Behaviour change
- Persuasive technology
- Implementation of eHealth technology
- Formative and summative evaluation
- Log data analysis
Issued on 27th June 2016
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has verified their identity. For more information about how FutureLearn verifies identities, visit futurelearn.com/verification/how-it-works. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from University of Twente.
Free online course: