Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored the ways in which the global business environment is being disrupted and reshaped. The subjects covered global business change in a Post-COVID world, Climate challenges and resilience, global political and economic change, and technological change and global work. The teaching style focused not on content delivery but rather on encouraging learners to challenge assumptions, to engage actively with material and to relate the learning to their own experience.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Dr Fiona Hurd
Head of Department- International Business, Strategy & Entrepreneurship
Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Describe the current risks and trends in the global business environment, and how these span across multiple interconnected dimensions.
- Describe the impact of environmental degradation and climate change on global value chains
- Describe the global political and economic changes and their implications for global business
- Describe the impact of technological developments on the future of global business
- Describe how these changes in the global business environment are experienced differently within and across regions
- Global Business change in a Post-COVID world
- Climate Challenges & Resilience
- Global Political & Economic Change
- Technological Change & Global Work
Issued on 11th April 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: