Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Learners increase understanding and awareness of their own characteristic ways of making meaning when they encounter diversity which may be different than diverse others. Learners develop mindful responsiveness when facing differences that may disorient or challenge us due to diversity. Learners develop behavior to react in effective and appropriate ways in diverse contexts.
3 weeks, 3 hours per week
Charles A. Calahan
Director of Global Learning, Purdue University
- Describe stages of diversity dexterity
- Explore attitudes, skills, and knowledge supporting diversity
- Evaluate unconscious biases
- Investigate ethnocentric and ethno-relative mindsets
- Engage elements of inclusion
- Phases of diversity dexterity
- Attitudes, skills, and knowledge supporting diversity
- Unconscious biases
- Ethnocentric and ethno-relative mindsets
- Elements of diversity and inclusion
Issued on 17th January 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: