Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored the nutritional basics for both adults and the elderly, in addition to a few health-related problems resulting from poor nutritional intake. Also, learners will be expected to recognise harmful food additives and assess the associated health risks.
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
Jane CJ Chao
Dean & Professor, College of Nutrition
Taipei Medical University
- Describe the nutritional requirements for adults and the elderly
- Record harmful ingredients in foods
- Assess food-related health risks
- Nutrition and longevity
- Nutrition in the adulthood
- Pesticide residues in food
- Food adulteration and inspection
Issued on 5th December 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: