Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course helped you to demonstrate understanding of relevant language that can help you progress along the path to studying at a university.
4 weeks, 4 hours per week
King's College London
- Identify language associated with everyday situations, such as studying, shopping, and talking about time and schedules.
- Develop confidence in key language items useful in a range of different scenarios
- Apply language skills for everyday conversations
- Demonstrate understanding of relevant language that can help the learner progress along the path to studying at a university
- Asking for directions
- Describing your town and where you live
- Talking about your daily routine and activities
- Talking about technology
- Language for shopping and other daily tasks
- Language for preparing for University
Issued on 22nd July 2018
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from King's College London.
Free online course: