Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored the essential elements of 'storytelling' and ‘transmedia storytelling’.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
Daniel H. Byun
Professor of Film and Media
Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU)
- The students will explore the basic concepts of transmedia storytelling
Over four weeks, we’ll ask:
- What is transmedia storytelling? And how does it differ from related ideas like media convergence and one source multi use (OSMU)?
- How do the key elements of character, plot and setting create a memorable story?
- What can we learn from folklore and traditional narratives?
- And how is storytelling in the digital age different from previous forms?
Issued on 17th January 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: