Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course covered how the legal profession and market for legal services operate, the huge advances in technology within the profession and society. The course also covered the traditional model of legal services and how innovation and ethics are changing the legal industry.
3 weeks, 1 hour per week
Professor Brian Smith
Director of Academic Enhancement
The University of Law
- Explore how the legal profession and market for legal services operate
- Describe the effects of huge advances in technology on the profession and society in general
- Explain the effects of tech and disruption on the traditional model of Legal Services
- Evaluate how technology will change the way that Lawyers do their jobs
- Discuss how important ethics are in a changing legal industry
- Describe the process of Innovation and the effects of Innovation in Law
- The Legal Profession, Past and Present
- Society and Technology
- Market for Legal Services
- Legal Innovation
- Legal Technology
- Artificial Intelligence • Automation
Issued on 11th August 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: