Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored why companies expand internationally and discovered effective global market entry strategies. You explored the challenges of globalisation in business, familiarised yourself with international business strategy and global market entry strategies and learnt how to do a Political, Economic, Sociological, Technological, Legal and Environmental (PESTLE) analysis.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Lecturer in Business Management
- Explain the potential of international markets
- Describe models, techniques and strategies of international business
- Compare domestic and international markets
- Critically evaluate the external environment of an international business
- Identify global market entry strategies
- The importance of international business and globalisation
- Defining globalisation
- The differences between domestic and international business
- Factors in increased globalisation
- The downsides of globalisation
- Describing the environment of international business
- Environmental analysis (PESTLE)
- Industry structure analysis
- The overall attractiveness of markets
- Market entry strategies
Issued on 6th February 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: