Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored the intersection of data analytics and healthcare. It applied common frameworks and key concepts in data analytics, systems theory and information governance.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
Head of Digital Education Research, Global eHealth Unit
Imperial College London
- Describe what health data is
- Explore information resources used in medical care and health research
- Develop a Personal Health Record
- Compare different trustworthy and verified resources of clinical information
- Explore tools and applications for clinical data management
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of Hospital Health Data Management
- Produce clinical data using wearable or health monitoring devices
- Overview of health data
- Introduction to Hospital Health Data Management
- Introduction to Citizen Health Data Management
- Overview of trustworthy and verified online services
Issued on 17th January 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: