Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
University of Strathclyde and The Data Lab
This online course explored how data can be used to improve and develop health and social care services.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
Chief Executive Officer
Dr Marilyn Lennon
University of Strathclyde
- Explain the value of data science and analytics for improving health and care service design and provision
- Apply key techniques for Data Collection, Preparation and Management
- Describe Data Analytics Methods and Tools and their practical uses in health and social care
- Apply ethical and information governance considerations
- Produce and communicate meaningful insight from data analytics
The course is designed to equip participants with the ability to understand, communicate and manage:
- The value of data science and analytics for improving health and care service design and provision
- Data Collection, Preparation and Management
- Data Analytics Methods and Tools and their practical uses
- Ethics and Information governance considerations including GDPR guidance
- How to generate and communicate meaningful insight from analytics
Issued on 21st February 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: