Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
You have tackled some of the big myths surrounding the future of work, and demystified the world of digital technology using up-to-date case studies. With an ever-changing job market, this course will have helped you to keep on top of how digital technologies are influencing our work and lives. As you discovered the Fourth Industrial Revolution, you’ll have considered the importance of digital and reflected on the transferable skills you’ll need for your career to be future-proof.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Identify the technologies and aspects of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Discuss how technology is changing the world around us.
- Debate the growing importance of data.
- Explore the impact of automation in the workplace.
- Investigate the digital skills predicted for a future workforce.
- Reflect on the transferable skills predicted to be future proof.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- How technology affects us
- The world of data
- Artificial intelligence vs. human intelligence
- Digital skills
- Transferable skills
Issued on 23rd May 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: