This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course investigated the history and science of modern psychology and introduced the basic principles of the scientific method.
2 weeks, 6 hours per week
Associate Professor and Director of Education for the School of Psychological Sciences
average test score
- Assess the principles by which psychology is considered a science.
- Investigate the central tenets of the major theoretical frameworks that have shaped the modern discipline of psychology.
- Identify the pioneers of psychology associated with structuralism, functionalism, behaviorism, cognitivism, and psychoanalysis.
- The science of psychology
- The origins of psychology
- Early behavioural psychology
- Cognitive psychology
- Clinical psychology
Issued on 20th September 2018
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has verified their identity. For more information about how FutureLearn verifies identities, visit futurelearn.com/verification/how-it-works. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from Monash University.
Free online course: