Research with a real-world impact
Deakin’s degrees in Development and Humanitarian Action provide you with the analytical skills needed to understand the contexts of development and humanitarian programs as well as practical skills to apply in the field.
- Evaluate how research can be important in shaping good development outcomes and where such outcomes have been achieved and where they have not
- Analyse the concept of ‘impact’ and its significance in present day development research
- Explain the knowledge economy of present day development research
- Identify a gap in published research knowledge
- Identify relevant journals and sector publications.
Who is the course for?
Deakin University post graduate students.