Agriculture and Nutrition
The CPD Certification Service: The CPD Certification Service was established in 1996 and is the leading independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the CPD policies of professional and academic bodies. Find out more.
In this course, you will learn about the bioactive components and the benefits of rice bran and fermented rice bran for preventing chronic diseases such as metabolic syndrome. You will learn about the basic knowledge of the immune system and the correlations among mammary gland, epithelial mucosa, and immune in the dairy cows.
This class includes two main topics. One is given by professor Hitoshi Shirakawa, a visiting professor of Taipei Medical University and professor of Laboratory of Nutrition, Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tohoku University. The other one is given by associate professor Tomonori Nochi, a visiting professor of Taipei Medical University and associate professor of Laboratory of Functional Morphology, Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tohoku University.
- The use of fermented rice bran
- The biological function of fermented rice bran
- The relationships between mammary gland and immune in dairy cow
- The relationships between epithelial mucosa and immune in dairy cow
Who is this accredited by?
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Investigate the use of fermented rice bran
- Describe the biological function of fermented rice bran
- Explore the relationships between mammary gland and immune in dairy cow
- Explore the relationships between epithelial mucosa and immune in dairy cow
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for any student interested in learning specific research topics, rice barn, and epithelial mucosa and immune in the dairy cow.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.