What topics will you cover?
- Leadership and why it is considered so important in public services
- ‘The public sphere’ and how leadership contributes to its shaping
- Perspectives and approaches to public leadership
- The skills of effective leadership in the public sphere
- Public value and the role of leaders in its creation
- Leading change and innovation in public services
- Leading public service teams
- Leading in collaborative and conflict situations in the public sphere
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for those with an interest in leadership in: public sector organizations; community groups and non-profit organizations involved in public service planning and delivery; and political bodies from local and national government to campaign groups.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate
£39.00 + shipping
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLpublicleadership to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course