End of Week 2
Congratulations you’ve now reached the end of Week 2. Well done!
This week, you have:
• received an introduction to bacteria, antibiotics and resistance
• got an insight into antibiotic use in humans and animals
• taken part of a doctor’s story about the challenges in clinical practice as well as discussed the fair distribution of antibiotics for current and future generations
• carried out a quiz about antibiotics and resistance and to add reflections on the course
Next week, you’ll learn more about:
• the nearly empty pipeline of new antibiotics
• alternatives to antibiotics
• the need for new business models addressing antibiotic resistance
• the dilemma of access and excess to antibiotics in low- and middle-income countries
Check your progress
As you make your way through the course, you might like to check your progress. You can do this by selecting the Progress tab at the top of each step where you’ll see what percentage of the course steps you’ve marked as complete.
© Uppsala University