End of Week 3
Congratulations you’ve now reached the end of Week 3. Well done!
This week, you have:
• got an insight into the nearly empty pipeline of new antibiotics
• discussed alternatives to antibiotics and carried out a quiz about antibiotic innovation
• learnt about the need for new business models addressing antibiotic resistance
• discussed the dilemma of access and excess to antibiotics in low- and middle-income countries as well discussed who’s responsible for the fair distribution of antibiotics
Next week, you’ll learn more about:
• challenges to antibiotic resistance
• future of antibiotics and resistance
• ongoing initiatives to fight antibiotic resistance
• what can I do as an individual to tackle antibiotic resistance
Check your progress
As you make your way through the course, you might like to check your progress. You can do this by selecting the Progress tab at the top of each step where you’ll see what percentage of the course steps you’ve marked as complete.
© Uppsala University