Weekly study1 hour
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare: Opportunities and Challenges
Understand how AI can be used in healthcare and the challenges it creates
The use of artificial intelligence (AI) has been a major development in healthcare. With the availability of vast amounts of health data, and the increasing possibilities of data analytics, understanding AI, and the challenges and opportunities it creates has never been been more important.
On this course you will consider why we might need AI in healthcare, exploring the possible applications and the issues they might cause such as whether AI is dehumanizing healthcare. You should leave the course more confident in your knowledge of AI and how it might improve today’s healthcare systems.
- Why do we need Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare?
- Opportunities of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Challenges of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Are we towards dehumanizing healthcare?
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate the understanding and knowledge regarding to the needs of AI in healthcare
- Describe the possibilities of applications of AI to healthcare
- Explore methods to overcome the challenges of AI in the healthcare domain; and ways in which AI will support and assist towards better healthcare
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone wants to understand artificial intelligence and its application in healthcare. It will be particularly relevevant for those with some existing knowledge healthcare, especially students, researchers and healthcare professionals.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.