Explore fascinating examples of how artifical intelligence is shaping our future
On this course, you’ll learn how AI technology is affecting the future of four key areas.
You’ll focus on one area each week, starting with intelligent systems, where you’ll explore neural networks, genetic algorithms and particle swarm optimization. In week two, you’ll consider the use of machine learning for finding clinical data patterns for forecasting models.
You’ll discover deep learning in week three, as you learn how self-flying drones are trained using VR. On the final week of the course, you’ll explore fisheries management, and learn how AI can keep ocean fisheries sustainable.
What topics will you cover?
- Artificial intelligence image analytics of neurological disorders with MRI
- Intelligent systems and their applications
- AI in Autonomous Vehicles and Drones
- AI and Ocean, AI in sustainable fisheries
When would you like to start?
Most FutureLearn courses run multiple times. Every run of a course has a set start date but you can join it and work through it after it starts. Find out more
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the basic principles and techniques of intelligent systems
- Explain how machine learning improved clinical application
- Discuss deep reinforcement learning to train autonomous navigation for vehicles or drones
- Explore the possibility of how AI can lead to more sustainable fishing
Who is the course for?
This course is particularly relevant for those with some prior knowledge in AI algorithms. Basic existing knowledge in AI is highly recommended.
See all FutureLearn Reviews
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: